Together again! We are so excited to be back together in our building for our Sunday morning services. We love you and are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment as we worship together.
We continue to do everything we can to practice safe social distancing per the regulations of the County of Alameda and CDC. Our guidelines and safety protocols are in place so you and your family can trust that we are doing all that we can to ensure your church experience is as safe as possible. If you do plan to attend a service, we have some guidelines to follow.
- We understand that not everyone is ready or comfortable with in-person gatherings yet, and that’s okay. Our Sunday morning and Wednesday evening services are streaming online at 10:00 AM and 7:30 PM, respectively. We encourage you to join us from your home until you plan to rejoin us in person. You can also watch all our services anywhere, any time on our website or on YouTube.
- For your safety and the safety of others, if you are not feeling well, have an underlying medical condition, or a compromised immune system, please watch our services online from home.
- Temperature screenings will take place at the front doors as a part of the check-in process.
- Face coverings must be worn by everyone at all times, with the exception of the musicians on the platform and Pastors Mark and Brenda when they minister. We will have a limited supply of masks, but please plan to bring your own mask from home.
- Masks should not be worn by children younger than 2 years old.
- Preregistration is required for our Sunday morning in-person services.
- At this time, we are required to leave one empty space between parked cars.
- We ask that you enter the building through the front double doors, only.
- Social distancing will be followed throughout our building and parking lot. Maintain six feet of distance between households. When in shared spaces, i.e. restrooms, aisles, and lobby, please maintain distancing protocols.
- We will be sitting family-style together, so children and youth will be sitting with adults. Note: Preschool, CIA, and Youth ministries are not resuming at this time. (See the FAQ section for details.)
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in the lobby and the restrooms.
- Hugs and handshakes will have to wait as we need to observe physical distancing of 6’.
What are our in-person service times?
- Sunday mornings at 10:00 AM. Doors open at 9:30 AM.
- Wednesday nights at 7:30 PM. Doors open at 7:00 PM.
Can I still watch online?
- Absolutely! Our Sunday morning services stream live at 10:00 AM and our Wednesday evening services stream live at 7:30 PM.
- Both services stream live on our website, YouTube and Facebook.
- You can watch them live or on-demand.
Do I need to preregister for a service?
- Yes! Seating for our indoor service is limited. Those wanting to attend a service will need to preregister.
- Registration for our Sunday morning services will begin each Sunday at 1:00 PM and will close the following Saturday at 6:00 PM or sooner if we reach capacity.
- Registration is not required for Wednesday night services.
- We are not able to accept registrations for future services.
- Please note, any reserved seating not filled 10 minutes into the service, will be released to those in our overflow area.
Will there be assigned seating?
- No. There will not be assigned seating.
How early should I arrive?
- To allow sufficient time for the check-in process, we suggest that you plan to arrive 20 minutes before our Sunday morning services and 15 minutes before our Wednesday night services.
How and when are you cleaning your facility?
- Thorough cleaning will be done prior to our Sunday morning services.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
Will masks and hand sanitizers be available?
- Yes. We have a limited supply of masks on hand, but we do ask that you plan to bring your own face covering from home. Hand sanitizing stations are set up in the lobby and next to the restrooms.
What about the Sunday night services?
- Sunday night services are presently held once a month. Please check our Events page for dates.
- Registration is not required for this service.
Ways to give:
- Text and online giving will continue.
- If you prefer to give by check or cash, instructions will be given at the service. Blank envelopes will be handed out by the Ushers. (Ushers will use gloves.)
- No envelope is needed if giving by check. Simply write on the memo line what fund you are giving to. If giving to multiple funds, write the name of the fund and the amount designated.
- You can also mail in your offering.
Can I receive a bulletin?
- Bulletins are not being printed at this time. If you need any information, please check out our website or call the church office.
- Only two people are allowed in the restrooms at one time.
- At least one touch-less faucet, soap, and paper towel dispenser are in each of the four bathrooms downstairs.
What about Children’s and Youth Ministry, and other Ministry Groups?
- Our Preschool, CIA, and Youth Ministries are temporarily suspended. We plan to resume these areas as soon as we can after restrictions are lifted, and we are able to safely do so with leaders and the added cleaning regimen in place.
- Our ministry groups such as Second Wind, Coupled 2gether, Emerge, and all prayer meetings are also temporarily suspended under the same conditions.
- Water fountains will not be in use. You are welcome to bring your own spill-proof water bottle.
- Due to the current restrictions, we have suspended our We Care ministry on Sunday mornings.
- Our Grocery Giveaway for our church family and community will continue every Friday from 11:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
- Preregistration is required each week to ensure proper preparations. Email Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday at 12:00 noon for Friday’s giveaway to reserve your groceries.
- We look forward to being with you at our next service either in person or streaming from home!
- Join us in-person for our Sunday morning services at 10:00 AM and our Wednesday evening services at 7:30 PM, or catch us live or on-demand on our website, YouTube, or Facebook.
- Please know that we continue to pray for all of you and all of your family!