Friday, May 29, 2020
Dear Church Family,
Greetings! We love and miss you, and we are praying for you.
As you are aware, we have been studying the essentials found in God’s Word in our Sunday morning services. As believers, we have known all along that church is essential!
Brenda and I relate to what the Apostle Paul said in Romans 1:11, “For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift...” We are so thankful we have been able to connect with our church family through Church Online services, but we are really looking forward to meeting together again in our Sanctuary.
For this to happen, there is much preparation that must take place. Brenda and I and our staff have been diligently working in compliance with the state and CDC Interim Guidelines for Communities of Faith to hold in-person services safely and efficiently. There are many procedures and policies that must be in place before we reopen. Please be assured that we are taking all the necessary measures to ensure our church building is a safe and healthy environment when we resume our on-site church services.
Some of the measures we are implementing:
- We have contracted with a professional company to do a deep clean of the carpet and chairs in the Sanctuary, as well as the foyer, bathrooms and classrooms.
- Installation of new touchless soap and paper towel dispensers.
- Ongoing cleaning and sanitizing procedures and products.
- Establishing seating arrangements in the Sanctuary that comply with social distancing requirements.
- Provide guidelines for entering and exiting protocol.
- Posting proper informative signage throughout the facility.
We have been meeting with our staff to discuss all the particular adjustments we need to make. There will also be training meetings with our Team Leaders and volunteers.
We are not ready to open the church doors immediately, but we are trusting for everything to be in place in order to reopen as soon as possible. We are confident the Holy Spirit will lead and guide us in all the current and upcoming decisions that need to be made. We appreciate your continued prayer support for wisdom. We will keep you informed and updated as we get closer to reopening the church.
Be sure watch the video update from Pastors Mark and Brenda below.
Thank you so much for your faithfulness during this season! Our hearts are full of thanksgiving upon every remembrance of each of you!
You are loved,
Please see a list of community resources below.